OUTING-NEWS-L Archives

outing-news-l

OUTING-NEWS-L@LISTSERV.WILLIAMS.EDU

From:
Lisa Merkhofer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Merkhofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:51:27 -0500
Thanks for a great semester everyone!

Here are our final events for this final week of finals.  Good luck and have
a fantastic winter break!

    Events for the week of 12/14/09 – 12/20/09:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

*WOC PE WINTER STUDY SIGN-UP and Winter GEAR SALE*!

TUESDAY, January 5 -  5:30pm-8:00pm, Lasell Gym:

Sign up for *alpine skiing, snowboarding, telemark skiing, nordic skiing,
snowshoeing, ice climbing and winter adventure skills! *1 PE credit will be
given for successfully completing three - 3hr classes in the same activity.

A great opportunity for fun and expert instruction provided by Williams
students, faculty and staff.

For more info check out the WOC website:  http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/woc/

Apply to be a WOOLF leader!
Any member of the class of 2013 is encouraged to apply to be a WOOLF leader.
You don't have to be a WOOLF alumnus to lead! To learn more and pick up an
application, please come to the informational meeting on Monday, December
14th, at 7pm in Paresky Auditorium. Applications will be due January 11th;
see you at the meeting!
Email Laura Staugaitis (lms2) or Chris Fox (cjf1) with questions.

let us know of any other outdoor happenings!  We would love to hear!

MONDAY

-   WOOLF Leader applicant meeting; 7pm Paresky Auditorium.  Applications
due Jan 11th.

TUESDAY

-     Polar Bear Swim, come for a refreshing dip in the Green River!  Meet
on Paresky steps at 10PM and don’t forget to bring warm clothes and a towel.
Questions to Fiona at few1.

FRIDAY

-     Sunrise Hike up Pine Cobble. Meet at Chapin Steps at 6:15AM, we will
return to campus by 8:45AM

Good luck for finals!

-Your friends at WOC

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.