OUTING-NEWS-L Archives

outing-news-l

OUTING-NEWS-L@LISTSERV.WILLIAMS.EDU

From:
"Oliver, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Oliver, Ben
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2024 10:16:54 -0500
Hi all,

The link to purchase ski passes from Jiminy wasn't working for some folks.
This updated link should work for everyone. Enjoy!

Jiminy Peak - Williams Ski Pass Purchase
<https://jp-jphancock.secure-cdn.na2.accessoticketing.com/embed/store.php?merchant_id=40495&emerchant_id=40401&maut=3698ba5a138fee68ee244045ec17bb34>

-Ben

--

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to https://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.