OUTING-NEWS-L Archives

outing-news-l

OUTING-NEWS-L@LISTSERV.WILLIAMS.EDU

From:
"W. David Ackerson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
W. David Ackerson
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 15:24:20 -0400
Hello all,

The WOC Equipment Room will be open 5/20 & 5/21 from
12:30 -1:30 to allow you to return any last minute
items or to purchase a soft and stylish WOC "Get Out
And Play" T-shirt.  We have XS, S, and M shirts for
the very reasonable price of $15.

I have also been requested to forward the following
Williams Carbon Emission petition to the WOC list
serve.

Dave