OUTING-NEWS-L Archives

outing-news-l

OUTING-NEWS-L@LISTSERV.WILLIAMS.EDU

From:
Lisa Merkhofer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Merkhofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:17:23 -0500
Hey WOC!

    Get ready for Homecoming and our events this week!

Events for the week of 11/9/09 – 11/15/09:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Come see us in the equipment room in Paresky basement (one level down the
stairs by the mailroom) and check out some gear or become a member!  Open
12:30-1:30PM Monday-Thursday and 12-2PM Friday.

let us know of any other outdoor happenings!  We would love to hear!

MONDAY

-  Open Climbing at the Nate Lowe wall!  8-10 PM in the Field House.

TUESDAY

*- * Kayak roll sessions!  Learn to roll a kayak, no experience necessary;
7-8:30 in the pool, bring bathing suit and enthusiasm - come and go as you
please!

-  Polar Bear Swim, come for a refreshing dip in the Green River!  Meet on
Paresky steps at 10PM and don’t forget to bring warm clothes and a towel.
Questions to Fiona at few1.

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall!  Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

WEDNESDAY

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall.  Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

THURSDAY

- Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall from 8 - 10 PM in the Field House

FRIDAY

-  Sunrise Hike up Pine Cobble!  Meet at Chapin Steps at 6:15AM, we will
return to campus by 8:45AM

SATURDAY

-  Homecoming!

SUNDAY

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall.  Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

Have a splendid week!

-Your friends at WOC

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.