OUTING-NEWS-L Archives

outing-news-l

OUTING-NEWS-L@LISTSERV.WILLIAMS.EDU

From:
Scott Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:01:53 -0500
It's truly a WINTER CARNIVAL!!!!!   Hope you all get out and enjoy the snow, enjoy the races, AND enjoy the fun!!

Due to the snow falling.. we've had to adjust our schedule from the original one we sent out.. please take a good look at this one.. we will not have the opportunity to change all the printed posters!!!

Our best, the WOC Winter Carnival Committee:

Caroline White-Nockleby
Abby Kelly
Maija Lindaas
Ali Hill
Anna Ryba
Scott Lewis

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.

Scott Lewis Director Williams Outing Club 39 Chapin Hall Dr. Williamstown, MA 01267 WK Ph # (413) 597-2317 Cell Ph# (413) 884-5222 FAX # (413) 597 - 4742 To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.