It's truly a WINTER CARNIVAL!!!!!   Hope you all get out and enjoy the snow, enjoy the races, AND enjoy the fun!!

Due to the snow falling.. we've had to adjust our schedule from the original one we sent out.. please take a good look at this one.. we will not have the opportunity to change all the printed posters!!!

Our best, the WOC Winter Carnival Committee:

Caroline White-Nockleby
Abby Kelly
Maija Lindaas
Ali Hill
Anna Ryba
Scott Lewis

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.