FYI.. folks hoping to be mountain day hike leaders MUST be available for
ALL 3 possible fridays - Oct, 6, 13, 20 - NO exceptions!!   thanks and
sorry for the initial confusing dates..

Have a MOST wonderful start to your academic year TODAY!!   Scott

*Mountain Day Hike Leaders Wanted: Already psyched for Mountain Day? We are
too, and we’re looking for excited folks to lead the hikes! You should have
a current wilderness first aid cert, and need to attend a brief 45 minute
hike leader meeting on Sunday, 10/01 at 7:30PM, Paresky Auditorium.  Leaders
must be available for each of the first three Fridays of October 6, 13, 20.
You’ll get a Mountain Day leader tee shirt – and definite ‘resume builder’
in return!  Please fill out this form <https://forms.gle/E34dSsYKGAJ2XtyH8>.and
contact Ben Connor ([log in to unmask]) with any questions! Please sign-up
by Friday, Sept 22.

--

Scott Lewis
WOC Senior associate - class of 2024!

Wk Ph# (413) 597 - 2317
Mobile  # (413) 884 - 5222
FAX     # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to https://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.