WOC-ly OUTING CLUB CALENDAR

Jan. 5 - Jan. 9,  2023

Hello WOC family! Come check out some of the awesome outdoor events we have going on this week. All events are open to the Williams College community. Please do your snow dance!!!

Announcements

The Jiminy Peak Ski/Board bus for Friday January 6 is cancelled!

Join the Spontaneous Outings GroupMe!

Have you ever felt like the day was so nice that you just had to be outside? Do you want to know if any random or spontaneous adventures are happening in the moment? Or do you want to get the most up to date info about WOC and trips? Join the Spontaneous Outings GroupMe chat here!

The WOC Equipment Room will be open F & M912–2 pm.

We want your feedback on trips! Have you recently gone on a trip and want to give us feedback on COVID-19 precautions and how things went? Fill out our feedback form after your trip so we know how we’re doing!

Activities

Click here for extra information (mileage, elevation gain, etc) about trips!

Thursday:

Climbing Wall open!  Non cis-male climbing from 8 - 9 pm!  From 9 - 10 there will be open climbing at the Nate Lowe Climbing Wall. No experience necessary.  All equipment provided.

Monday 1/9:

Climbing Wall open!  There will be open climbing from 8 - 10 pm at the Nate Lowe Climbing Wall in the Towne Field House.  No experience necessary.  All equipment provided.

Spruce Hill Hike! Join us for an afternoon hike up the Hoosac Range Trail to Spruce Hill! The hike is 5 miles along a ridgeline, with beautiful views the whole way. There are no big climbs or descents, but terrain is rocky and uneven throughout the hike so good footwear and warm layers are a must (both of which you can always get from the Equipment Room!). We will leave from behind Paresky at 1 and return by 4:30pm – sign up on this form and email [log in to unmask] with any questions!

The Williams Outing Club (est. 1915)

Find us online at woc.williams.edu and @WOCstagram!

Equipment Room: Paresky, Level M

WOC Office: 2nd Floor Paresky

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" OR go to listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your unix ([log in to unmask]) style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.

--
David Ackerson
Asst. Director