First,
Congratulations to all AND thank you for sharing your time here with
passion, enthusiasm and new ideas.....I wish you all the best in your
adventures ahead as the poster read in my dorm room ages ago..

*"A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are built for!"  *

So sail on and make this world a little better than you found it.. a lot
better wouldn't be too bad either!!

My very best,

scott

AND - if you for some odd reason you would not want to continue receiving
the weekly outing news PLEASE take a moment to delete yourself from this
listserv while you are on campus and in our system (follow the pasted
instructions below) you won't be able to delete yourself when you leave
campus - and it's a bit time consuming on my part.. SO.. take a moment

and.. don't forget to lead your own sunrise hikes whenever you can.. best
way to start a day!!

The Williams Outing Club (est. 1915)

------------------------------

Find us online at woc.williams.edu and @WOCstagram
<https://www.instagram.com/wocstagram/>!

Equipment Room: Paresky, Level M

WOC Office: 2nd Floor Paresky

------------------------------

To remove yourself from this list send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff
outing-news-l" OR go to listserv.williams.edu
<https://listserv.williams.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=OUTING-NEWS-L> and follow the
instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your unix (
[log in to unmask]) style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for
this address as well.

--

Scott Lewis
Director

Wk Ph# (413) 597 - 2317
Mobile  # (413) 884 - 5222
FAX     # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.