WOC-ly OUTING CLUB CALENDAR

April 30 - May 1, 2022

Hello WOC family! Come check out some of the awesome outdoor events we have
going on this week. All events are open to the Williams College community.

Announcements

Spring Great Day of Service

Saturday, April 30th

Join Lehman Community Engagement for our Spring Great Day of Service!
Projects include Full Well Farm, trail work with HooRWA, gardening at
Williamstown Elementary School, Berkshire Humane Society, and Louison
House. Breakfast will be provided at Paresky before activities begin. Sign
up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q8on2w3qEGFpd_femaOhBKR3Iu3V1oWVM1pw41lUML8/edit#gid=0>
!

Join the Spontaneous Outings GroupMe!

Have you ever felt like the day was so nice that you just had to be
outside? Do you want to know if any random or spontaneous adventures are
happening in the moment? Or do you want to get the most up to date info
about WOC and trips? Join the Spontaneous Outings GroupMe chat here!
<https://groupme.com/join_group/69168079/zIG1XRQf>

The WOC Equipment Room will be open by APPOINTMENT ONLY.  Hours are M – Th,
12—1:30 PM, &  F 12–2 pm. The Equipment Room is open to all WOC members.
Please go to this appointment schedule
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kKCrp-mm-yyHXqQAOm35tudIKRQhiuNSvTMGa49GxW8/edit?usp=sharing>
to sign up.
Activities

Click here for extra information (mileage, elevation gain, etc) about trips!
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O-2w9LpiW2ICscMcsi7WFAC-3DVTkAwP41wcyJ9Qcfo/edit?usp=sharing>

Saturday:

Lunch at Kite Hill!

Take a leisurely hike to Kite Hill and enjoy lunch outside!  Sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1FDlXpFj62Q--5J3svBL_2s5vbpl_cR0eVLLnZybAbSo/edit>
Please bring your own food, but there will also be apples, berries, and
cheese! Meet in front of Paresky at 12:30pm. Return to campus by around
3:00pm. If you have any questions, email Abby ([log in to unmask])

Sunday:

Pine Cobble Late Risers Hike

It finally feels like spring, so it’s the perfect time to explore town and
try a classic local hike. We’ll leave from the Paresky steps at 12 pm on
Sunday, so stop by after brunch and bring your favorite snacks and drinks
(which should include water!). We’ll be back, refreshed and enlightened,
around 4 pm. All experience levels are welcome, and if you need any
supplies or have questions, email Maddie ([log in to unmask]). The hike is 6
miles long, so pack comfortable footwear and clothes appropriate for the
weather. Sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1FDlXpFj62Q--5J3svBL_2s5vbpl_cR0eVLLnZybAbSo/edit>
to join!

Stone Hill Sunset Hike

Need a quick study break before the new week? Forgot about Stone Hill after
Mountain Day? Come enjoy the spring weather on Sunday night! We’ll leave
from Paresky steps at 6:45pm for a refreshing walk to Stone Hill and a look
at the sunset. Email Abby ([log in to unmask]) with any questions, and sign
up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1FDlXpFj62Q--5J3svBL_2s5vbpl_cR0eVLLnZybAbSo/edit>
to join.

The Williams Outing Club (est. 1915)

------------------------------

Find us online at woc.williams.edu and @WOCstagram
<https://www.instagram.com/wocstagram/>!

Equipment Room: Paresky, Level M

WOC Office: 2nd Floor Paresky

--

Scott Lewis
Director

Wk Ph# (413) 597 - 2317
Mobile  # (413) 884 - 5222
FAX     # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.