WOC-ly OUTING CLUB CALENDAR

November 6 - November 8

Hello WOC family!  Come check out some of the awesome outdoor events we
have going on this week. All events are open to the Williams College
community.

Announcements

THE NATE LOWE CLIMBING WALL (in the Towne Field house) IS RE-OPENING!!

Beginning Monday 11/9 the climbing wall will be re-opening from 6 - 8 pm M
- W.  Monday night will include roped climbing while Tuesday and Wednesday
will be limited to bouldering only.  Sessions will start at 6 pm and you
should show up at that time.  Following the MA Governor's guidelines the
session will be limited to 8 climbers.  Please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0nRhqFsprrN1NZRZG-QkpLCzzkVJOxqU_yVMp8-_znGrdMg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
for one evening session only, you'll then be contacted with details where
to show up once the day's list is completed.  This is a very new process
and it may change as we work out the kinks.  There will be a waiting list
and we hope to accommodate everyone who would like to climb while filling
all 8 slots every night.

Mountain Day T-Shirts!! (while supplies last): WOC has a limited supply of
small medium, and large t-shirts in both colors available for sale! If you
are interested in purchasing a t-shirt, please email
[log in to unmask]  T-shirts are $10 and may be paid for using
cash or Venmo (@WOC_mtnday). Supplies are very limited, so contact us soon!

Activities

ALL WOC TRIPS ARE BY RESERVATION ONLY. YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE TRIP IN
ORDER TO GO.
Saturday

Random Hike Take a hike to...who knows where??? Show up to Paresky steps at
12. We’ll spin a dial and then walk (approximately) in that direction for
one hour, getting back to campus at 2pm. Sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RkmjRQHtwhs6NSLkY2_ZOw1Gsyca9Q7llzMr2LjCMy8/edit#gid=926717708>
and email [log in to unmask] with queries.

Sunday

Outdoor Rock Climbing at Stone Hill! We’ll be leaving at 9:30am, walking to
Stone Hill, bouldering for about two hours, and returning to campus by
1:30pm. The climbing area has a wide variety of boulders for all skill
levels. Email Nick at [log in to unmask] to reserve a spot, or with any
questions! (capacity is 8)

The Williams Outing Club (est. 1915)

------------------------------

Find us online at woc.williams.edu and @WOCstagram
<https://www.instagram.com/wocstagram/>!

Equipment Room: Paresky, Level M

WOC Office: 2nd Floor Paresky

--

Scott Lewis
Director

Wk Ph# (413) 597 - 2317
Mobile  # (413) 884 - 5222
FAX     # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.