Hello everyone,

I hope you all had as good a Mt.Day as I did.  If you need a souvenir to
remember the fantastic time you had there are still Mt. Day T-shirts left.
WOC will be tabling in Paresky at lunch time and we will be selling
T-shirts at the Equipment Room if you can't make it to Paresky then.  You
can even email me at da1 and I'll try to set up a private sale just for you.

The proceeds  from Mt. Day T-shirt sales will go to the Financial Aid fund
for Winter Study to enable students to purchase ski passes and rent
equipment at Jiminy Peak.  This is a great cause and the T-shirts are
really nice.  Get one (or 3) today!

Dave

PS :Apologies for potential spam but we're only sending out 1 weekly news
this week so this makes up for the missing message.

--
David Ackerson
Asst. Director

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.