WOC is gearing up for another school year of adventure programming, PE
classes, open equipment room hours, open climbing wall hours,  and WOC
cabin reservations.  Our mission continues to reach out and build community
through shared interests and offering a host of opportunities for outdoor
recreation.

We'll be posting a Weekly Calendar starting monday next week with a weekend
update on thursdays of activities we'll be offering.

Ideas, suggestions comments - please contact this year's WOC President,
Glen Gallik (gg5) or Vice President, Dorothy Gaby (dpg5).

AND.. If you missed the Solar Eclipse, or want to relive that sun
excitement!!  Don't miss the firs*t Solar Sunrise hike up Pine Cobble -
TOMORROW, FRIDAY, meet at Paresky steps 6AM. *  Dress for the weather, wear
shoes for a muddy, wet trail, bring a filled water bottle and a cup for a
hot drink! Return to campus by 8:30am.  ?? questions - contact

--

Scott Lewis
Director

Wk Ph# (413) 597 - 2317
Mobile  # (413) 884 - 5222
FAX     # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.