Hello Outing Club!

Got extra or under-used hiking boots? WOC will buy them! We will be tabling
in Paresky at lunch this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Gently used hiking
boots of all brands and sizes are wanted, and we can pay up to $50 for
them! Donations are appreciated too.

These boots will be added to the Equipment Room, and the new boot
collection is part of ongoing efforts to make the outdoors more accessible
to everyone.

Thank You,

Abby Kelly and Owen Kay
WOC Co-Presidents

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.