OUTING CLUB EVENTS 12/18

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

-Attention FIRST YEARS!!  WOOLF Leader 2016 applications can be picked up right outside the WOC office door pinned to the bulletin board.

-WOC Winter Study PE class sign up/ski pass sale - JAN. 4 - 6PM-8:30PM LASELL GYM see info sheet attached below this message!! Offering opportunities in downhill skiing, telemark skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and indoor climbing.

-Sell your Soles!! WOC boot drive, tabling Jan. 6,7,8 in Paresky from 11:30-1pm.  Help stock our equipment room and get up to $50 for lightly used hiking boots.  Questions?? email Abby, aak3

FRIDAY:
- If you’re still here!!  Sunrise Hike up Pine Cobble: Meet on Chapin Steps at 6:00 AM.  Dress for the weather, bring a headlamp/flashlight,  water bottle and a cup for hot drinks.  Return to campus by 8:30AM.  Contact Scott, [log in to unmask] if you have questions!

*Happy holidays to all…safe travels - we'll look forward to many winter adventures when you return!!

Scott Lewis
Director
Williams Outing Club
39 Chapin Hall Dr.
Williamstown, MA  01267

WK PH # (413) 597 - 2317
Cell # (413) 884 - 5222
FAX # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.