ANNOUNCEMENTS:

- Mountain Day Hike Leaders Wanted: Already psyched for Mountain Day? We are too, and we're looking for excited folks to lead the hikes up Stone Hill, Stoney Ledge and over Mt. Greylock. You must have a wilderness first aid cert, and you must be available for each of the three first Fridays of October. You'll get a  Mountain Day leader tee shirt in return!  Contact  Lucy (ljb1) if you would like to volunteer!

- Equipment Room hours M-Th 12:30 - 1:00, Fri 12:00 - 2pm.  Equipment room is located Paresky level M.  Must be current WOC member to borrow gear - $10 annual student - $15 staff/faculty - $25 staff & partner/fac & partner membership can be purchased at the equipment room.

OUTINGS:
THURSDAY:
	Open climbing at the Nate Lowe climbing wall
		8 - 10pm Towne Field house  (must be a current WOC member or bring $10 to 		join)

FRIDAY:
	 SUNRISE HIKE up Pine Cobble!
		Meet Chapin steps 6AM return to campus by 8:30AM
		Bring a filled water bottle, head lamp (trail will be dark at the start!!), cup for hot 		drink and 	dress for the weather!  Contact [log in to unmask] for details!

	LEARN TO SLACKLINE: Come learn to slackline with Max and Raja Friday at 2:00 		PM between Morgan Hall and Rt. 2. All experience levels welcome!

SUNDAY:
		Hopkins Forest Fall Festival, 1:00-4:00
		Come out to celebrate the changing of the season and the bounty of our 			wooded landscape...shake splitting and cross-cut saw, apple butter and 			cider, canopy walkway, a bee hive, music, refreshments, kids activities 			and general fun.  Shuttle from Paresky every 15 minutes (on the quarter 			hour).  See you there!

Scott Lewis
Director
Williams Outing Club
39 Chapin Hall Dr.
Williamstown, MA  01267

WK PH # (413) 597 - 2317
Cell # (413) 884 - 5222
FAX # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.