Hello all,

  Welcome back from Dead Week. Not much going on at
  WOC this week, but we have our 2nd semester retreat
  this weekend so I'm sure we'll have a full calendar
  for you next week.

  -SUNRISE HIKE UP PINE COBBLE! Meet at 6AM on Chapin
  Steps. We’ll be back to campus by 8:45AM. Don’t
  forget to bring layers, a water bottle, and a cup
  for hot cocoa and/or tea!

  The Equipment Room is open 12:30 - 1:30 PM
  Monday-Thursday, 12 - 2 pm Friday and, weather
  contingent, 10-12 AM on Saturday.

  WOC has added a new event to Winter Carnival this
  year - The Polar Plunge! This event is a fundraiser
  in support of Special Olympics and will be held on
  2/16 at 11 am at Onota Lake in Pittsfield. Go here
  for more details and to register.  Round up friends
  and family as sponsors and support a great
  organization.  WOC will be paying for a bus to
  transport plungers to Pittsfield.

  The Climbing Wall will reopen for 2nd semester on
  Monday 2/4.

David Ackerson
Acting Director
Williams Outing Club

39 Chapin Hall Dr.
Williamstown, MA 01267
Work Ph # (413) 597-2317
Cell Ph # (413) 652-9573
Fax # (413) 597-4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.