Dear outdoor club member,

We hope you will join us at the Berkshire Eastern Mountain Sports Fall
Outdoor Club Day Event thisOctober 5th and 6th from 10am-9pm at the
Berkshire Mall in Lanesboro.  As outdoor club affiliates, we will
offer you an opportunity to promote your organization as well as an
opportunity to receive discounts off everything in our store! This
includes our new shipments of snowshoes, winter outerwear,
accessories, and footwear (including Vibram 5 finger and Bogs), base
layers such as Smartwool, EMS powerdry and techwick as well as a great
selection of casual clothing (Northface, EMS, Ex-officio etc…) kayaks,
tents, sleeping bags/pads and tons more outdoor gear!

This event is for outdoor club members only so please be sure to bring
this letter, your club membership card or some other means of
validating your membership and save money on all the outdoor gear and
apparel you will need for all your outdoor adventures. Whether you’re
shopping for yourself or for a group outing, we hope to see you at our
fall Club Day!

Happy Trails,

Scott Lewis
Director
Williams Outing Club
39 Chapin Hall Dr.
Williamstown, MA  01267

WK Ph # (413) 597-2317
Cell Ph#	 (413) 884-5222
FAX # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.