OUTING CLUB EVENTS 4/4-4/8

ANNOUNCEMENTS
-The equipment room is open from 12:30-1:30PM on Monday-Thursday, and 12-2PM on Friday. Visit us in Paresky basement to check out gear with your WOC membership card.  if you are not yet a member, you can purchase a membership ($10 for students) in the equipment room.

-Apply for the Williams Outing Club Instructor Scholarship, to be used to earn an instructor certification!  Applications are due 4/6!  Find a pdf of the application here or pick one up outside of the WOC office!

-APPLY TO BE ON THE WOC BOARD!  We are looking for passionate outdoor enthusiasts to join our executive board.  People with all areas of expertise are encouraged to apply.  Learn more about the responsibilities and fun that come along with being a WOC board member by picking up an application outside the WOC office, upstairs in Paresky.  Applications are due Friday, April 13.  Find a pdf of the application here or pick one up outside of the WOC office! Please email Grace at ggm1 with any questions! :)

WEDNESDAY
-Weekly WOC meeting; 7PM in Schapiro Hall 141, all members are welcome!  Contact Sara at sjd1 or Grace at ggm1 to learn more.
-Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall in the Field House! 8:00-10:00PM

THURSDAY
-Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall in the Field House! 8:00-10:00PM

FRIDAY
-Sunrise Hike up Pine Cobble!  Meet at Chapin Steps at 6AM, we will return to campus by 8:45AM.

Saturday

-Sunset Hike up Pine Cobble!  Meet on Paresky Steps at 6:15PM, bring layers, water, and a headlamp if you have one, and we’ll return to campus by 9:00PM.  Contact Grace at ggm1 with questions!
To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.