Happy Spring Trails Everyone!
We wanted to give a shout out that Spring Club Day is just around the bend here at EMS in the Berkshire Mall.

Club Day will be Friday and Saturday, April 23 and 24, 2010.

This year along with the standard, store wide discount of 20 % OFF, there will be a special EMS Brand Discount of 25 % OFF EMS Private Label Clothing and Gear.  National Brand items will remain at the 20% OFF Discount as in year’s past.

We will be offering free mini-yoga classes with Lindsay St Pierre of Frog Lotus Yoga on Friday night 7-8 pm and Saturday morning 11am-noon during our Club Day Event.  We also be hosting local author of the book Berkshire Region Waterfall Guide, Russell Dunn, for a book signing Saturday, April 24, 11am-1pm.

There will be tables set up in front of the store for local clubs and organizations to promote their groups.  There is still room at our tables so if someone from your group is interested in representing your group to build awareness and increase membership please get in touch and let us know!

Happy Adventures!

Winifred Tannetta
Store Manager
Berkshire EMS
The Berkshire Mall
LanesboroughMA

413-445-4967

Scott Lewis
Director
Williams Outing Club
39 Chapin Hall Dr.
Williamstown, MA  01267

WK Ph # (413) 597-2317
Cell Ph#  (413) 884-5222
FAX # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.