Anyone interested in checking out the tele festival this coming
weekend - please contact Sarah Wilson, [log in to unmask]

scott

> The 35th Annual NATO Telemark Festival
> March 13 & 14, 2010
> Mad River Glen Fayston Vermont
>

> Get ready for the "Mother of all Telemark Festivals"!
>
> The Retro Fest
> It's the Year of the Gear
>
> Telemark skiers from around the planet are gathering for a weekend
> of famous Mad River Glen skiing, wild championship competitions,
> skill clinics, the rockin' Magic Hat dance party (with Guy Burlage
> and the Detonators), surprises, and plenty of fun.
>
> It's time to dig out those woolies, skinnies and leathers.
> Prizes awarded to the coolest retro gear, costumes and skiing styles
>
> Old School ~ New School ~ It's All Cool
> Registration begins a 8:00 am Sat & Sun, top floor of the base lodge
>
> For more festival info: email NATO call us 802-496-4387 or visit www.telemarknato.com
> For directions and lodging visit www.madriverglen.com or www.madrivervalley.com
> Interested in our annual demo gear sale? Contact NATO
>

> This message was sent from Richard Hall to
> [log in to unmask] It was sent from: North American
> Telemark, PO Box 44, Waitsfield, VT 05673. You can modify/update
> your subscription via the link below.
> Email Marketing by
>

>  Manage your subscription

Scott Lewis
Director
Williams Outing Club
39 Chapin Hall Dr.
Williamstown, MA  01267

WK Ph # (413) 597-2317
Cell Ph#	 (413) 884-5222
FAX # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.