WOC may be sending a van IF there is any interest in attending this - please RSVP Sara Dorsey at:
[log in to unmask]  - The van would leave campus at 8am on saturday 2/27 and return by 7pm saturday evening.

Try a kayak 10am -5pm
Urban mushing 1pm-3pm
Climbing Competition 11am-2pm ($5)
Film Festival 7pm-10pm ($10)

See the website for more details. http://www.hampshire.edu/opra/10139.htm

We'd have to leave here no later than 8 saturday morning, and would be back 7ish (provided we don't plan to stay for the film festival).

Scott Lewis
Director
Williams Outing Club
39 Chapin Hall Dr.
Williamstown, MA  01267

WK Ph # (413) 597-2317
Cell Ph#  (413) 884-5222
FAX # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.