Hey WOC!

Have a great last week of Winter Study!  Here are some of our events for the week of 1/25- 1/31:

TUESDAY

-     Polar Bear Swim, come for a refreshing dip in the Green River!  Meet on Paresky steps at 10PM and don’t forget to bring warm clothes and a towel. Questions to Fiona at few1.

-     Kayak rolling! 7pm – 8:30pm in the pool.

-     Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall 7-9 PM in the Field House.

WEDNESDAY

-     WOC weekly meeting; 7 PM in Schapiro Hall 141, all members are welcome!  Contact Ali at 10ahd to know more.

-     Moonlight XC ski! Contact [log in to unmask] for more info.

THURSDAY

-   Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall from 7 – 9 PM in the Field House

FRIDAY

-     Sunrise Hike up Pine Cobble.  Meet at Chapin Steps at 6:00AM, we will return to campus by 8:45AM

-Your friends at WOC

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.