Hey WOC!

Hope you all had a good spooky weekend! Here are our events for the week of
11/2/09 – 11/8/09:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Not sufficiently thrilled by Halloween?  Checkout the breathtaking adventure
stories of this year's Mountain Film Festival this weekend! More information
below.

It’s a great time of year to spend a night in the Outing Club Cabin in
Hopkins Forest.  Contact Elizabeth at ebd1 if you’re interested!

let us know of any other outdoor happenings!  We would love to hear!

MONDAY

-  Evening Climbing IM training at the Nate Lowe wall; 7-9 PM.

-  Open Climbing at the Nate Lowe wall;  9-11 PM in the Field House.

TUESDAY

*- * Kayak roll sessions!  Learn to roll a kayak, no experience necessary;
7-8:30 in the pool, bring bathing suit and enthusiasm - come and go as you
please!

-  Polar Bear Swim, come for a refreshing dip in the Green River!  Meet on
Paresky steps at 10PM and don’t forget to bring warm clothes and a towel.
Questions to Fiona at few1.

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall!  Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

WEDNESDAY

-  Weekly WOC meeting; 7PM in Schapiro Hall 141, all members are welcome!
Contact Ali at 10ahd to know more.

-  Stone Hill Campout!  Weather permitting, meet outside the WOC office at
11PM for s’mores.  Email Allie at 10arg if you have any questions.

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall.  Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

THURSDAY

- Nate Lowe memorial reflection 8 PM,  followed by open climbing at the Nate
Lowe wall from 8:15 PM - 10PM in the Field House

FRIDAY

-  Sunrise Hike up Pine Cobble!  Meet at Chapin Steps at 6:15AM, we will
return to campus by 8:45AM

-  9th Annual Williamstown Mountain Film Festival; 7-10 PM at the ‘62
Center.  An evening of mountain and adventure films featuring big mountain
skiers, off road unicyclists and alpine adventurers.  A listing of all films
can be found at http://www.mountainfilms.org.  Free Admission!

SATURDAY

-  9th Annual Williamstown Mountain Film Festival; 7-10 PM at the ‘62
Center.  An evening of mountain and adventure films featuring big mountain
skiers, off road unicyclists and alpine adventurers.  A listing of all films
can be found at http://www.mountainfilms.org.  Free Admission!

SUNDAY

-  Housatonic River Canoe trip!  We will meet at 11 AM and return to campus
by 5 PM.  Email Scott at
[log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>if you would
like to reserve a space.

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall.  Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

Have a remarkable week!

-Your friends on WOC Board

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.