Hey WOC!  Check out this announcement from Liz Kantack:

APPLY TO LEAD FOR OVERLAND

Overland is hiring exceptional college students to lead summer programs.  We
offer hiking, biking, service, language, writing, and, new this year,
environmental studies programs for 10-19 year olds across the country and
around the world.  Program locations include New England, Western US,
Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Europe, Peru, and Tanzania.
Our staff of 130 leaders and support staff spend 10 days training and 6
weeks leading trips or supporting programs during the summer months.  We are
looking for Williams students who are responsible, enthusiastic, dynamic and
love working with kids.

*Want to Learn More?*
*Join us for pizza and a presentation with our staff and Overland leaders
from Williams!  *
*Thursday, Nov. 5th
7pm at the Log on Spring Street*

Learn more, sign up for leader hiring updates and find our application at
www.overlandprograms.com/leaders <http://www.overlandprograms.com/>.
Questions?  Email [log in to unmask]

Liz Kantack

Overland
PO Box 31 / 63 Spring St
Williamstown, MA 01267

Phone: (413) 458-9672
Toll-Free: (800) 458-0588
Fax: (413) 458-5208

www.overlandprograms.com

Overland offers outdoor trips, community service projects, language study
abroad, environmental science and summer writing programs to young adults
ages 11 to 18 from across the country and around the world.  Now in our 25th
year, Overland is proud of our tradition of small groups, carefully-crafted
programs and superb leadership.

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.