Hey WOC!

Check out our post Mountain Day events for the week of 10/19/09 - 10/25/09:

MONDAY

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall!  Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

TUESDAY

-  Polar Bear Swim, come for a refreshing dip in the Green River!  Meet on
Paresky steps at 10PM and don’t forget to bring warm clothes and a towel.
Questions to Fiona at few1.

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall!  Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

WEDNESDAY

-  Weekly WOC meeting; 7PM in Schapiro Hall 141, all members are welcome!
Contact Ali at 10ahd to know more.

-  Stone Hill Campout!  Meet in Paresky Lobby at 11PM for s’mores- email
Allie at 10arg if you have any questions.

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall. Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

THURSDAY

-  Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall in the Field House 8-10 PM.

FRIDAY

-  Sunrise Hike up Pine Cobble-  Meet at Chapin steps at 6:15AM.

SUNDAY

- Family Hike up Pine Cobble!  Meet at Chapin steps at 9AM, we will return
by noon.  Any questions to Grace at ggm1.

- Open climbing at the Nate Lowe wall!  Hours are 8-10 PM in the Field
House.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Want a souvenir from the first ever Siberian Mountain Day?  T-Shirts are on
sale for $5 all week in the equipment room during our open hours.

The equipment room is now ELECTRIC!  Come marvel at our awesome new gear
check-out system in Paresky basement (one level down the stairs by the
mailroom)!  Open 12:30-1:30PM Monday-Thursday and 12-2PM Friday.  Contact
Grace at ggm1 if you have any questions.

It’s a great time of year to spend a night in the Outing Club Cabin in
Hopkins Forest.  Contact Elizabeth at ebd1 if you’re interested!

let us know of any other outdoor happenings!  We would love to hear!

Have a fantastic week!

-Your friends at WOC

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.