Hi!

This Sunday we will be leading a beautiful, relaxed hike in Mohawk Trail State Forest, which has some of the tallest trees in Massachusetts!  They will be changing color for fall and it will be amazing :)

We plan to meet at the WOC office (upstairs Paresky) at noon (please eat brunch beforehand!) and be back around dinner time.  You will need to bring good walking shoes, a water bottle, and a camera if you want.

Please tell Allie (10arg) or Liz (eaw1) if you plan on coming since otherwise there might not be room for you in the van!

Hope to hear from you soon and see you Sunday :)

-Allie and Liz To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.