> After a rocky start my course, Envi 26, is being reduced in price
> from $2,850 per student (a mistake) to $400! This is a one day only
> fire sale because applications have to be in Oct. 1st. I need a
> couple more students to make the trip viable. Please help me spread
> the word. I promise an unforgettable experience. Don’t miss this
> special one day offer. Attached please find the course description.
>

> Chris Williams
> Assistant Director for Architectural Services
> Williams College Facilities
> 60 Latham Street
> Williamstown, MA  01267
>
> p  413-597-3007
> f  413-597-4141

Scott Lewis
Director
Williams Outing Club
39 Chapin Hall Dr.
Williamstown, MA  01267

WK Ph # (413) 597-2317
Cell Ph#	 (413) 884-5222
FAX # (413) 597 - 4742

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.