Hello Wa enthusiasts,
This approaching Mountain Day will mark a wonderful, inaugural occasion: *the
world premier, campus wide Wa tournament*.  Woohoo.  It's going to be a
slightly different version of Wa from the one you are all familiar with -
TEAM WA -, but it should be even more fun than any Wa experience you've ever
had before.  We're looking for dozens of teams to register for a
single-elimination, March Madness style tournament.  Think intense
head-to-head Wa competition.  The tournament will open on Mountain Day, and
deadlines for the completion of each subsequent round will arise
periodically over the course of the semester and Winter Study.  The last
round will be played during Winter Carnival when the champion Wa team will
be crowned and the prestigious Wa man trophy will be ceremonially bestowed.

Teams will be composed of a minimum of eight people.  A team must field six
to ten people for each match.  Fewer than six will lead to a forfeiture.
 Greater than ten means that someone will have to sit out.  Team captains
are responsible for communicating with me, sending me match results, and
arranging matches with their assigned opponents.

Please email me by *Wed. Sept. 30 *with: 1) your team name; 2) your name and
unix; and 3) a list of the people on your team.

A complete list of Wa rules is attached below and will also be posted online
at woc.williams.edu.  Please send me suggested amendments.

Looking forward to a great tournament,
Thanks,
alex (your friendly Wa coordinator)

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.