OUTING-NEWS-L Archives

outing-news-l

OUTING-NEWS-L@LISTSERV.WILLIAMS.EDU

From:
Sara Dorsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:48:57 -0500
What's the difference, really?

We leave campus at 2am.  We journey to the summit of Greylock on woodland ways lit only by the light of our headlamps glittering in the pre-morning darkness.  We watch the first rays of the sun bend over the horizon before the sun emerges in all its glory to warm our tired, chilled souls.  Then we hike down and get back to campus by 11am, returning to our significantly less epic lives.

Email sjd1 if you're coming.

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.