OUTING-NEWS-L Archives

outing-news-l

OUTING-NEWS-L@LISTSERV.WILLIAMS.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 17:53:37 -0400
It's time for one of the best trips of the year! Come celebrate reading period and take a break from studying for the ANNUAL FATVENTURE RACE! It's not actually a race, but rather a moderately paced ride covering 22 miles to the Pittsfield Ben and Jerry's, where we will share a VERMONSTER...and then bike back! THIS TUESDAY at 1 p.m., meet at the Ark (a.k.a. Lambert Garage, the bike barn behind Schow) for this awesome excursion! Please bring a road bike and be prepared to ride 45 miles at a moderate pace (with the ice cream break in the middle, of course!). We should be back on campus by 5 or 5:30. Even if you feel swamped with finals, this is a great chance to take a break, release energy, have fun and eat a delicious melting mess. It was one of my favorite off-campus trips last year, so don't miss it! Email Hanna at hms2 if you have any questions.

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.