OUTING-NEWS-L Archives

outing-news-l

OUTING-NEWS-L@LISTSERV.WILLIAMS.EDU

From:
Gabe Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:58:18 -0400
Hello members,

I'd like to invite you all on a hike this Saturday evening for a sunset and break from the library.  The day hike scheduled for this Saturday, September 15th will be a sunset hike up Pine Cobble, we will meet on Chapin Steps at 5:30 PM and will be walking from campus to the trailhead. We will return by 8PM at the latest. Please come prepared with a water bottle, appropriate footwear, and a head lamp (it will get dark on the way down). If you need to rent a head lamp, please visit the WOC Equipment Room at lunch Thursday or Friday to do so. If you rent gear you must be current WOC member, but this can be taken care of in the Equipment Room.

Email any questions to me at nlw4. Hope to see you Saturday!

Noah Wentzel '13
Williams Outing Club President

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.