OUTING-NEWS-L Archives

outing-news-l

OUTING-NEWS-L@LISTSERV.WILLIAMS.EDU

From:
scott lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
scott lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:11:17 -0500
Just a heads up for all of you that will be returning to campus for J-
Term -

WOC will once again be offering a very extensive winter fun filled
program - PE classes, great rates to our local downhill and cross
country ski areas, extended equipment room hours, and a host of winter
trips and speaker events!!

PLEASE look closely at the attached WOC winter study information sheet
for important sign up details - You do not need to take a PE class to
purchase our special january passes and use WOC busses.  You DO need
to be a current WQC member ( memberships can be purchased at sign up
OR save time and purchase one this thursday and friday in the WOC
equipment room from 11:30am - 1:30PM!)

Any questions feel free to contact me directly - [log in to unmask]

Happy holidays to all with best wishes for a good new year!
WOC

To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.

Scott Lewis Director Williams Outing Club 39 Chapin Hall Dr. Williamstown, MA 01267 WK Ph # (413) 597-2317 Cell Ph# (413) 884-5222 FAX # (413) 597 - 4742 To remove yourself from this list send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message body "signoff outing-news-l" or go to http://listserv.williams.edu and follow the instructions there. Note that if you are subscribed with your [log in to unmask] style e-mail address, you may need to get a password for this address as well.